Friday, July 23, 2010

Smiliest in the Whole World

I like to start my work mornings by grabbing coffee from one of the many coffee places by my workplace. Lately, it has been the bakery department at the market. I love that their iced coffee has frozen coffee as ice instead of just ice. Yum! You should also know that they put in the perfect amount of caramel and leave exactly the right amount of space for cream. Perfection.

Well, today I stopped in and the cashier who served me asked if I worked at the library. I confirmed that I did and she raved, "You're desk is the smiliest desk in the whooole world! It's so great!"
That's probably the one thing I hear most often about myself. That I am always smiling. It was nice to hear someone notice that our whole department is happy and to appreciate it!

So now I've decided to make my coworkers at the other desks feel inferior by bragging about this. Before we know it, we're going to be creeping people out by being too smiley.

No comments: