Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Health

I've had a rough time with the ol' health since I hit my 20s, but things seem to be working themselves out. With the help of my VNS and working (a lot) with meds, I think I'm getting to a point where I remember what normal feels like.

The rough patch was awful, to say the least. Above all else, it was emotionally draining. But the best part about the hard times in life is that you grow stronger from them. So I am thankful for the strength I've gotten from getting through rough times. And I'm thankful that I'm feeling better. I can go out with friends and not pay for it for a week. I mean, I can go out with friends, period. I can have a job. I can be 27. And I'm a stronger girl than I would have been if I didn't have a hard time getting to this point.

No comments: