Saturday, April 19, 2008

Introducing: My Mind.

So this is new.

I've had a blog to keep my friends updated on my comings and goings. I have my MySpace to comment mainly on my family's pages and to post surveys when I'm bored. I even have a Facebook to leave comments on the pages of family and friends I've met in my 25 years. Now I've decided to get just a blog to write whatever comes to mind, because I'm scared that I've been out of practice when it comes to the whole writing thing. It's time to sharpen the ol' skills, concerning both creativity (I used to be able to make a story about scratching my ear long and interesting) and writing. I'm scared that I've lost everything I know about punctuation, grammar, and basically good English, altogether. So maybe if I have a blog to write on during the little free time that I have, I can get some of my mad skills back and become a fabulous writer. So excuse me if the first few months of posts are mundane. Hopefully in a while, they will become creative, captivating, and leave you hungry for more... and will be correctly written, to boot.

So that's it. This blog will be full of what goes through my mind. It might be as simple as what I observed while my dog was pooping or as deep as why I'm thinking of eating organic versus conventional foods.

Comments, many comments, are welcome!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Yay! A new blog to read! Looking forward to reading all about ear scratching and all that captivating stuff that people without youngins get to do!